Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello from Iwakuni!


Hey everyone! First of all, yes, I made it here safely a week and a half ago.

Second, married life is wonderful. Soooooooooooooooooooo happy to be here.

Also so sad I'll have to leave again.



But anyways, I've decided to start a Vlog for this adventure. You can watch the first episode below, with more videos coming soon!




For those who for some reason refuse to watch this wonderful video (but you should, it's quite entertaining) The jist of it is:

I left LA, I made it here, hats are awesome, and my hubby is even more awesome.

Toodles. :) Pictures coming soon too!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Mackenzie! So glad you made it & your video makes it so real! What a creative lady you are! :-) Enjoy your time together! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video. Great you're there. I know how it feels to be away and on the other side of the ocean from your beloved....Blessings Friederike
    Have a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video, Mackenzie! I'm so glad you get to be over in Japan with your husband! Merry Christmas to both of you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete