Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Simple Prayer

Jesus, thank you for everything. I am nothing without you.
Create in me a clean heart, oh God.
Let me learn how to love others with your love,
and let me not forget to number my days.
Let me fill every moment with praise.
Teach me dilligence to study your word and know your truth.
And may everyone see your light and your love,
and follow you.

Hello all. I'm still working on the film Alone Yet Not Alone, therefore I cannot speak much of anything that's been going on lately. (signed a contract and all. ;) )

What I can tell you is that we lost a dear coworker in an accidnet last friday. Please keep in your prayers the family and friends of Joe Ruggerio.
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/slate-belt/index.ssf/2010/10/family_remembers_pen_argyl_man.html

3 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about your coworker. Prayers for his family! The verse "create in me a clean heart, and renew the right spirit within me" has been running through my mind a lot this month. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and how you are seeking Jesus so much in the midst of the loss of your coworker. *hug*

    ReplyDelete