Friday, May 21, 2010

Pinocchio Pictures!

Since I can't legally post the play on this blog, because the rights belong to the amazing LifeHouse Theater,  I'm giving you a quick slideshow so you can see the amazing characters of the play! Enjoy. :)



We auditioned Mid December, and rehearsed once a week, for an hour and a half, from January to April.

In April, we added a few more rehearsal days, put all the costumes, makeup, sets, and props together, and polished up everything.

There were 22 people in the cast from ages 6 to 18. And they took everything I threw at them and made it great.

The result. Amazingness! They did such a wonderful job! I'm so glad I got to teach and direct them this year. It's been such a great experience, and blessing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! And I know how you feel - it's amazing to see something you've worked on so long come together so well!

    ReplyDelete