Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Marine!

Just wanted to share this pic of me and my man. :)





So this past week as busy, spending time with my hon on his leave of course, and constructing sets and costumes for pinocchio! (By the way, Buffalo Breath Costumes in San Diego is AMAZING!!!)

Anyways, regular posting shall resume this week, with a recap of tonight's LOST epi, (just skipping recon and ab aterno because of other things needing to be done) then diving into the health care bill. see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Mackenzie! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm a HUGE fan of LOST--in fact I didn't start watching until February when my husband and I started borrowing the seasons from the library. We plowed through all 5 seasons to catch up to current episodes. *whew* It was epic!

    Also, you and your fiance look fabulous together and I can only imagine how hard saying goodbye must be. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    Hope to get to know you better!
    Blessings!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I just saw your favorite books and all of them are my favorites as well. Yeah Christy Miller! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture! I didn't know you were engaged, so belated congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete