Monday, March 22, 2010

The Health Care "Reform"

This week, I will be reading through the 1990 page bill on health care reform, and writing a post about it. If there's any questions you have about it, or about how this will affect you please post them here and I will provide answers from the bill as I find them, and offer my analysis.

And of course, I am VERY opposed to this, and will be providing my reasons why. If you are for it, I would also love to hear your opinions (especially if your reasons are from the actual bill.)

Bill can be read here: http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie, thank you so much for leaving such an encouraging comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to read and to let me know how the Lord used my writing in your life. Blessings to you as you seek to serve Him with your life!

    ReplyDelete