Since major earthquakes are striking the globe right now, please read the links below to make sure you are prepared for when one DOES (not if) hits you!
- During a earthquake, duck and cover. Stay away from breakables, and DO NOT try to run outside until the quake is over.
- Be prepared beforehand. If you haven't already, get to the store and stock up on water, non perishable food, medical supplies, batteries, flashlights and a propane stove/gas tanks.
- In an emergency, you will BE ON YOUR OWN. Stay with your family, and protect your supplies.
- DO NOT EXPECT HELP.
- Most of all, keep a good outlook on life and find something to live and survive for. Be that religion, family, self preservation, anything you hold dear. You must stay alive during this.
- Spend the time you have NOW preparing for disaster. It will eventually come. You should always be ready.