Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Current Status

This is a short post to let you know my upcoming plans before i post the first part of my next blog series.

First of all, I am currently on a actual film making hiatus. Reason, I need a better microphone. We all know camcorder sound is... well, shouldn't be considered sound. Also, I have a tendency to only be able to write shorts I can actually film at the moment starring my brothers. Though I love my bros, it's really time to venture to a different age group. ;)

Also, taking this break to really focus more on writing. One of the reasons I figured out I am unsuccessful in getting my film projects done, is because I am never sure what to work on at a given moment. I have several projects that need finishing!

So I'm limiting my concentration to strictly the following. (until my A.D.D. kicks in, of course. ;) ) Pinocchio for theatre, one feature film script to work on (a modern day version of Paul the Apostle), and writing both analysis posts and political posts.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get that new mic soon, and be able to film some decent material. ;) Till then, please enjoy my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment